Saturday, October 19, 2013

a card in a jiffy....

A call from my loving husband.....an invitation for a wedding anniversary celebrations today night. It is the couple's first anniversary. He suggests that I make a card for them.... in few hours??? Well I had a few flowers made but I had not applied varnish. Luckily I had Camlin varnish which dries very quickly but you don't get the gloss. I set to work. My husband encourages my attempt in this craft work but always demands projects in a short time, that is a few hours!!! Here is what I came out with. I luv challenges!!!



I wanted to add a heart but one didn't look okay. I thought, marriage is union of two hearts. So I added two hearts. 


Hey! I read somewhere best time to take pictures of art work is in daylight, but what the hell! I start by afternoon and have to give it for dinner party. Whatever, hope the pictures are as good as under daylight...


2 comments:

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...