Friday, September 23, 2016

Words are all I have, to take you heart away....

Hey crafty bugs,

I had recently made few cards for Mudra Stamps as their DT and you can check them here Mudra .
I would like to share one of the cards which I loved creating because it involved coloring with my Zigs (crazy about them).




Stamped and heat embossed the image and colored with Zig color pens. For the background, on a  white CS I lightly added purple, blue and orange zig colors well diluted with water. Splattered black and purple colors and added few die cuts. Assembled the fussy cut images, and added a few colorless sequins. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and cut around the letters and mounted it on foam tape.

I am submitting this for the following challenge:

 

2 comments:

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...