Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Dream....

Hello friends,

It is time for new release at Graciellie Design. You would have already seen the stamps release this month and gone through the blog hop on August 1st (Yesterday :) ) with Paper Temptress. If you haven't checked the lovely prizes with the blog hop, you can do it here

For today I am using the beautiful 'Magnolia' stamp set.


I printed the image and colored with copic markers. I fussy cut the images. I cut one of the svg files with my Cameo and used as stencil to create background. I used Altenew inks for stencilling. I added the panel to white card base and finished by adding the sentiment and few enamel dots.




Stamp set used:


Check out the Pattern paper release:


Hope you liked my card. Now hop on to other DT members blogs also leaving some love on the way. There are prizes to be won too.
 Here is the blog list:

Gayatri Viswanathan - You are here


 Till next time - Happy crafting!!



No automatic alt text available.









27 comments:

  1. It´s a beautiful and sweet card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation, and I do like the way you used the diecut as a mask and created that lovely background. Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, my dear Gayatri. Good idea to use the svg file to make a stencil for the background. Really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring of the flowers, and loved how you used the SVG files as a stencil

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue is beautiful, very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a wonderful pink and blue combo - love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely design, Gayatri. Great idea using the cut file as a stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful, Gayatri. I love the softness of that bloom and your colors are so perfect together. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. each time you present a visual treat gayu, its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful card. Love how you made the svg into a stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gayatri, I love your card. It is gorgeous. I especially like how you used the svg as a stencil.

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...